Singapore, February 26th, 2018 – Celiveo, the leading provider of ZeroServer™ enterprise-class print management solution, today announced Celiveo 8 version 2018, a scalable, resilient and Enterprise-Class document management solution for print fleets between 1 and 100,000 printers.
CEO and President of Celiveo.
Celiveo Print-Direct removes all print servers and provides advanced Direct IP Printing at a very attractive price.
There is a virtual printer installed on the client PCs. Users can choose a new target printer at any time in a list or on a floor map, with the following benefits:
- Removes all print servers and migrates automatically print queues and drivers
- Allows to easily manage the printer fleet using floor maps, groups, tags, dynamic access rights
- Reduce printing cost using smart rules based printing
- Automatic deployment of drivers and settings based on target printers selection
- Tracks and reports print jobs with user, volume and cost information
- Multi-level administration with powerful delegation backed by ActiveDirectory
- No application server for real scalability and removing all bottlenecks
Celiveo Business provides user authentication on printers and MFPs, server-based pull printing, tracking and reporting at the most attractive price for small and medium sized business:
- User authentication by proximity card, swipe card, barcode or PIN code
- Server-based pull printing, documents are printed on the printer where the user authenticates
- Powerful rules based printing that adapts to the printer where documents are released
- Secure your information with dynamic AES encryption of pull print jobs data
- Tracks and reports print, copy, fax, scan and email usage with user information
- Includes all Celiveo Print-Direct features
Celiveo Enterprise adds ZeroServer pull printing, High Availability and Cloud-Ready print management plus full multidomain integration with ActiveDirectory, making it the ideal solution for enterprises print management:
- ZeroServer pull printing, allows the removal of all print and print applications servers
- High Availability for a high disaster resilience on printing and authentication
- Strong dual factor authentication with PKI Smartcards support and strong PKI print jobs encryption
- Optional vertical markets connectors for Public Sector, Oil&Gas, Finance/Services/Insurance
- Optional native SAP pull print connector
- Advanced tracking and reporting with full integration with Active Directory OU and groups
- Includes all Celiveo Print-Direct and Celiveo Business features
For more details, please visit: http://celiveo.com
Celiveo, an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, invents, develops and delivers a range of serverless output management solutions that enable mobility, secure documents and document output devices such as printers and MFPs. With a team of experts in solutions development and delivery and a strong presence in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, Celiveo is a global company with the infrastructure and support network to serve the needs of international business. Many fortune 500 companies and small to medium-sized businesses alike rely on Celiveo solutions to manage smartly their printing, copying and scanning and reduce drastically their print fleet TCO.